How Can Holm Destroy Ronda And Then Lose To Tate?

bb
How can Holm destroy Ronda and then lose to Tate?
» Bobby Bouche.. » March 6, 2016, 3:28:21 PM UTC » 0 »

Surprised that the fight went to the 5th round. 

b
» Bart » May 27, 2016, 8:33:52 PM UTC » 0 »

Very disappointed in Holm. There is no reason for her to lose the fight. She got complacent and was fighting for points. This is the motherfucking UFC. You should fight to finish your opponent. When you ask for a fight, you better make sure that you can win it. 

I like Holly, but I don't feel bad for her. She chose to take the risk and now she has to live with the consequences of her decision. 

tr
» The Real MVP » June 5, 2016, 7:19:43 PM UTC » 0

Bart wrote on May 27, 2016

Very disappointed in Holm. There is no reason for her to lose the fight. She got complacent and was fighting for points. This is the motherfucking UFC. You should fight to finish your opponent. When you ask for a fight, you better make sure that you can win it. 

I like Holly, but I don't feel bad for her. She chose to take the risk and now she has to live with the consequences of her decision. 

It's all about matchups. Holm got too comfortable and a little lazy. Instead of trying to finish off Miesha, she was going to try to play it safe and win by points. When you become complacent against an opponent with nothing to lose, anything can happen. 

Not to mention, Holly's ground game is her