If you are an authorized representative for a company, blog, newspaper, magazine, sports network, etc., you will be able to create a company page on Deflategate.
If you’re a fan interested in creating a fan page, make sure that it’s obvious that your page is not the official page of the team or athlete. You can learn more about these requirements by visiting Deflategate Page Terms.
Note: In order to create a page, you must first register for an account on Deflategate. Once you have created your account, you can follow the steps below to create your page.
1. Choose a category that best suits your organization or fan page.
2. Choose a subcategory from drop-down list.
3. Enter Your Page Name.
4. Write a description about your organization. If you are creating a fan page, write a description of the purpose of your fan page.
5. Upload Avatar image (optional). Default image will be used if no image is uploaded. If you are creating a fan page, make sure that your image is not copyright protected.
6. Upload background image (optional). If you are creating a fan page, make sure that the background image is not copyright protected.