You must first add this forum. Go to Update Categories and select this forum.

Will Panthers O-line Be Able To Protect Cam Against Denver's Pass Rush?

is
Will Panthers O-line be able to protect Cam against Denver's pass rush?
» Ian Stock » January 29, 2016, 5:24:55 PM UTC » 1 »

The better offensive line could be the difference maker.

bb
» Bobby Bouche.. » January 31, 2016, 11:50:40 PM UTC » 0 »

No really sure. Denver has an amazing pass rush. Carolina has their job cut out for them. I will say that the team with the better O-line will be the Super Bowl champ. 

Both quarterbacks are very good. Manning is a legend and Newton is on his way towards becoming a legend, if he can give us more years like this one. Newton is a double threat, but I'm pretty sure that Denver is going to prepare for the instances when Newton decides to run the ball. If Denver can force Newton to become one dimensional and are able to take away his ability to run the ball that would give Denver a huge advantage, and that advantage just might be enough to pull out the victory. 

bb
» Bobby Bouche.. » February 9, 2016, 12:02:45 AM UTC » 0 »

We all learned the answer to that question yesterday and that was a big fat no! Newton looked like he was running for his life all night long. The man was dropping balls left and right. He was overthrowing wide open receivers and looked nothing like the man who won the MVP award. As a matter of fact, I think that winning the MVP put too much pressure on him to perform.