Holly Holm Is Really Cool.

tr
Holly Holm is really cool.
» The Real MVP » March 5, 2016, 2:37:41 PM UTC » 0 »

I like Holly's approach to her fights. She doesn't trash talk. She just has a cool attitude around her. I think that because of Ronda's success and Conor McGregor excessive trash talk, people think that Holly might not be as great of an ambassador for women's MMA as Ronda was. But I don't agree with that.

Holly will forever be beloved for her straight up destruction of Ronda. And that amazing head kick, who can forget that? I think that whenever she fights, people are going to want to watch to see if it was a flook. 

b
» Bart » March 5, 2016, 2:41:20 PM UTC » 0 »

Holly is cool and she is also a badass! I think that she is a great role model with young girls, unlike the foul-mouthed Ronda Rousey.

I think that today's fight with Miesha will definitely challenge her. Miesha has improved her skills since her last fight with Ronda and I think that her style matches up better with Holly. It should be an interesting fight.

is
» Ian Stock » March 5, 2016, 2:43:43 PM UTC » 0 »

Bart wrote on March 5, 2016

Holly is cool and she is also a badass! I think that she is a great role model with young girls, unlike the foul-mouthed Ronda Rousey.

I think that today's fight with Miesha will definitely challenge her. Miesha has improved her skills since her last fight with Ronda and I think that her style matches up better with Holly. It should be an interesting fight.

Do you think that Holly will beat Miesha easily or will it be a tough fight?

b
» Bart » March 5, 2016, 2:47:26 PM UTC » 0

Ian Stock wrote on March 5, 2016

I think it will be a tough fight for Holly. Miesha has good wrestling skills and he has a decent standup game. It's no whe

is
» Ian Stock » March 5, 2016, 2:49:15 PM UTC » 0

tr
» The Real MVP » March 5, 2016, 2:50:53 PM UTC » 0 »

LOL "The Rowdy Killer" is pretty awesome! I prefer "The Preacher's Daughter", but "The Rowdy Killer" is a pretty badass moniker. 

b
» Bart » March 5, 2016, 2:53:36 PM UTC » 0

I think that today's fight with Miesha will definitely challenge her. Miesha has improved her skills since her last fight with Ronda and I think that her style matches up better with Holly. It should be an in

bb
» Bobby Bouche.. » March 5, 2016, 7:02:00 PM UTC » 0 »

I am also a fan of Holly. I think that she rocks! I hope that she can get by Miesha and then defend her belt against Ronda.

Holly's and Miesha's fight have kind of been getting very little press because they have been talking ridiculous trash about each other. Although, Miesha has had quite a few things to say about Holly and how she is guaranteeing a victory over Holm.

Holly is not a trash talker, but she can handle her business in the ring. It should be a great matchup between these two.